A number of special characterization instruments for the lithium battery industry (powder resistance instrument, slurry resistance instrument, electrode sheet resistance instrument, cell in-situ expansion and gas production testing system, model electricity deduction expansion testing system, etc.) launched by IEST have been widely used in lithium battery enterprises and research groups related to lithium battery in colleges and universities, and their application directions include lithium ion battery, sodium ion battery, lithium metal battery, lithium sulfur battery, etc.Cooperative clients have published a number of high-level papers in internationally renowned journals (Advanced Materials (IF= 30.849) / Nano Energy (IF= 17.881) / Journal of Energy Storage (IF= 6.583 /) / Small (IF= 13.281) / Energy & Environmental Science (IF= 39.714), etc.)
1. The powder resistance P RCD series is used in the development of high performance lithium-manganese based cathode materials to quickly assess material conductivity.Weibin Guo, Chenying Zhang, Yinggan Zhang, Liang Lin, Wei He, Qingshui Xie,* Baisheng Sa, Laisen Wang, Dong-Liang Peng,* A Universal Strategy toward the Precise Regulation of Initial Coulombic Efficiency of Li-Rich Mn-Based Cathode Materials, Adv. Mater., 2021, DOI:10.1002/adma.202103173.https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/adma.202103173
2. Powder resistance PRCD series is used in the development of high-performance sodium ion battery materials for rapid assessment of material conductivity.Qiulong Wei,Xiaoqing Chang,Jian Wang,Tingyi Huang,Xiaojuan Huang,Jiayu Yu,Hongfei Zheng,Jin-hui Chen,Dong-Liang Peng.An Ultrahigh-Power Mesocarbon Microbeads|Na+-Diglyme|Na3V2(PO4)3 Sodium-Ion Battery. Adv. Mater. 2022, 34, 2108304.https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/adma.202108304
3. The powder resistance PRCD series is used in the development of high performance lithium-manganese based cathode materials to quickly assess material conductivity.Wei He,Yanping Zhuang,Jie Mei,Weibin Guo,Feng Chen,Zhanying Chang,Mengjian Fan,Chuan Liu,Laisen Wang,Pengfei Liu,Zi-Zhong Zhu,Qingshui Xie,Dong-Liang Peng.In Situ Induced Lattice-Matched Interfacial Oxygen-Passivation-Layer Endowing Li-Rich and Mn-Based Cathodes with Ultralong Life. Small 2022, 2200942.https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/smll.202200942
4. Pole sheet resistance BER series and in-situ gas production volume monitor GVM series are used for the electrical conductivity and gas production performance evaluation of high-performance lithium-rich-manganese-based cathode materials.Weibin Guo, Yinggan Zhang, Liang Lin, Wei He, Hongfei Zheng, Jie Lin, Baisheng Sa, Qiulong Wei, Laisen Wang, Qingshui Xie and Dong-Liang Peng. Enhancing cycling stability in Li-rich Mn-based cathode materials by solid-liquid-gas integrated interface engineering. Nano Energy 97 (2022) 107201https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S2211285522002828
5. In-situ expansion test system SWE series power LFP system hard shell cell SOC accurate estimation.Peipei Xu, Junqiu Li, Qiao Xue, Fengchun Sun. A syncretic state-of-charge estimator for LiFePO4 batteries leveraging expansion force. Journal of Energy Storage, 50 (2022) 104559.https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S2352152X2200576X?dgcid=coauthor
6. In situ expansion test system SWE series for the development of zero volume expansion lithium metal materials.Chao Luo, Hong Hu, Tian Zhang, Shujing Wen, Ruo Wang, Yanan An, Shang-Sen Chi, Jun Wang, Chaoyang Wang, Jian Chang*, Zijian Zheng*, and Yonghong Deng*. Roll-to-roll Fabrication of Zero-Volume-Expansion Lithium Composite Anodes to Realize High-Energy-Density Flexible and Stable Lithium Metal Batteries. Advanced Materials, doi.org/10.1002/adma.202205677.https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/adma.202205677
7. The MCS series is used for the development of low-expansion solid-state lithium-sulfur battery.
Chuang Li , Qi Zhang, Jinzhi Sheng , Biao Chen, Runhua Gao, Zhihong Piao, Xiongwei Zhong, Zhiyuan Han, Yanfei Zhu, Jiulin Wang, Guangmin Zhou*, Hui-Ming Cheng *, A quasi-intercalation reaction for fast sulfur redox kinetics in solidstate lithium-sulfur batteries. Energy & Environmental Science, DOI: 10.1039/D2EE01820A.
Original text link：